It was exciting to be with Pastor Yasser Vidal, in helping him lead a College of Prayer module, last weekend in Santo Domingo. This is one of 3 active campuses in the Dominican Republic. There were pastors and people from 5 churches participating. Together, we launched into Year 2 of our curriculum, Lord, As Families, Teach us to Pray.
God met us in these significant ways:
- Father poured out His love. One woman reported that she had never experienced the love of God so real in her life before.
- Christ ministered deeply and healed wounds caused by family members.
- Christ set many free of sinful patterns and spiritual bondage.
- Many families came forward together in order to present themselves to God and welcome the Holy Spirit into their homes.
- There were many single adults in attendance, so we invited them to the front of the room and then had those who were married come and lay hands on them to pray for purity and that God would unite them with the right spouses. This was a special moment.